On average, we spend about one third of our time in bed. According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can have anywhere between 10,000 to 10 million dust mites in it. Scientific evidence indicates that Guanine (which might be present in your mattress), a combination of dust mites’ excrement, and saliva, is a leading cause of allergies. Dust mites don’t bite, but they can make life pretty uncomfortable for you or any of your family members who suffer from allergies or asthma. If you wake up with a stuffy head or have a hard time getting a good night’s sleep, it’s time to think about cleaning your mattress, and it goes deeper than flipping the mattress or washing the sheets.
Mattresses are a big investment, so choosing a professional mattress cleaning service is no small decision Having your mattress cleaned professionally by Marshall can reduce levels of dust mite and pet allergens by 90% or more. You and your family will breathe easier and enjoy a great night of well deserved sleep waking up happy.
A MARSHALL APPROACH TO MATTRESS CLEANING
Our mattress cleaners will take their time with your mattress. After inspecting your mattress, our trained technician will determine the best cleaning method to safely achieve the desired results.
REMOVE DUST MITES, DIRT AND ALLERGENS FROM MATTRESS
We extract dust mites, dirt, spots and allergens from mattresses, using approved safe cleaning solutions that don’t leave a residue.
STEAM CLEANING DRY WITHIN HOURS
Depending on the type of fabric, after your mattress is cleaned your mattress will be dry within 2 to 6 hours.
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR MATTRESS CLEANING
To extend the life of your mattress cleaning, we can apply a protector that aids in the prevention of damage from harmful dirt, and spills.
USE A MATTRESS COVER
We recommend you consider a mattress protector, cover which can be purchased at almost any home store. This is a great solution for children.
NEUTRALIZE ODORS FROM PETS, KIDS AND MORE
From pets to food to kids, your mattress can be filled with odors that can become trapped in the fibers of your mattress. That’s why we recommend an application of our deodorizer.
DON'T MASK UPHOLSTERY SMELLS, REMOVE THEM
Our mattress deodorizer acts to remove odors from your mattress, immediately neutralizing them at their source, rather than simply covering up the smell.
A FRESH START FOR YOUR HOME
After your mattress cleaning, an application of our deodorizer will leave your mattress smelling fresh and clean, making your night’s sleep happy again.
VACUUM LIGHTLY TO REMOVE DUST AND ALLERGENS
Regularly vacuum and sweep your room. Gently vacuuming your mattress will help remove dust particles and allergens, as well as food and dirt that may go unnoticed.
WASH YOUR SHEETS REGULARLY
Keeping your sheets fresh and clean will help fight against dust and allergens.
CLIENT FOR LIFE
Talk with a Marshall agent today about joining our client for life program. Enjoy special promotions, preferred scheduling and regular cleaning of your mattress. Make your sleep count and sign up for regular ongoing service today.
HOW MARSHALL CLEANS MATTRESSES
1. Our trained technicians communicate with you before arrival, making sure you know they are on their way.
2. Our mattress cleaning service begins with our technicians thoroughly inspecting your mattress. They will look at the fabric type, color and age of the mattress to determine the best approach.
3. Then, they will spot treat any areas on your mattress and look to see if they need any extra attention.
4. After spot treating, the deep cleaning begins. Our state of the art mattress cleaning machine injects hot water and our cleaning solution into the mattress to release dirt deep within the upholstery.
5. Then, it extracts the water to remove the dirt, dust mites and allergens, leaving no residue behind.
6. Finally, we will inspect your mattress with you to make sure you’re happy with your clean mattress.
7. Your mattress will be dry within hours.
Marshall inspects each mattress before cleaning. In some case’s alternate methods are used to best clean the mattress.
Ask About Our Commercial Cleaning Service! 865-213-1601