Do you need your Hardwood Floors Cleaned?
Cleaning hardwood floors can be a challenge. When you mop your hardwood floors they may look clean, but you’re not removing all of the dirt from your floors. Unless you extract the dirt from your floors it will settle into the cracks and crevices of the hardwood. Because of this, we recommend a professional hardwood floor deep cleaning.
At Marshall, our hardwood floor cleaning process is simple. We use the best equipment and the right process to ensure your hardwood floor will be happy again. Our team uses a power-driven rotary brush scrubber and advanced extraction technology to remove loose particles and achieve a deep hardwood floor cleaning without making a mess.
OUR HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING EQUIPMENT
Our gentle, high-speed scrubber and pH-balanced hardwood cleaning solution reaches tough dirt and contaminants. Our squeegees trap the dirt, and the powerful vacuum on our machine extracts it.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Our trained technicians perform a detailed hand cleaning for hard-to-reach areas on your hardwood floors. Details makes your floors and home happy.
REMOVE DEEP DIRT, ALLERGENS AND MORE
Not only will we leave your hardwood floor cleaner, but we'll remove an average of 96% of common household allergens.
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING
After your hardwood floors are deep cleaned, you have the option to apply our fast-drying maintenance coat, which will help keep your floors cleaner, longer. Your floors will original color will become more vibrant and attractive.
PH-BALANCED CLEANING SOLUTION
Our cleaning solution has a neutral pH, so it’s hardwood friendly.
PREVENT HARDWOOD REFINISHING
With regular hardwood cleanings and application of our maintenance coat (satin or gloss), you’ll get more mileage out of your floors before refinishing is required. This saves you time and money!
MAINTAIN YOUR HARDWOOD FLOORS
Our highly recommended Marshall maintenance kit gives you exactly what you need to properly care for your hardwood floor between professional deep cleanings.
PROTECT HARDWOOD WITH RUGS
Use indoor/outdoor mats at entryways and cover high-traffic areas with area rugs to help protect your hardwood floors. But, avoid rubber-backed rugs or area rugs with poor ventilation.
MARSHALL RECOMMENDED HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANER
Our hardwood floor cleaner helps shine and protect your hardwood floor. It works to remove grease, dirt and scuff marks without leaving any dulling residue.
HOW WE CLEAN HARDWOOD FLOORS
1. Before any work is started on your hardwood floors, our trained technicians do a thorough inspection of your floor and determine the type of hardwood so that we use the best cleaning method.
2. Once the type of hardwood floor is determined, we will move as much furniture as we can out of the way and vacuum the entire area preparing your hardwood floor for deep cleaning. After all of the dry soil is removed, the hardwood floor deep cleaning begins.
3. We use our hardwood floor auto scrubber to deep clean your floors. Marshall uses our safe hardwood floor cleaner and hot water to remove as much dirt as possible.
4. After we are done cleaning, we will dry the area with a microfiber mop, so your floors can be walked on immediately.
5. Marshall’s maintenance coat is recommended (satin or gloss) to help protect your hardwood floor and bring back the original vibrant colors in your floor.
6. Finally, we will complete an inspection with you to make sure you are happy with the service and leave you with clean hardwood floors and a happy home!
Ask About Our Commercial Cleaning Service! 865-213-1601