Once your carpet is professionally cleaned, we highly recommend protecting your investment and extending the life of your carpet. It is an inexpensive upfront cost while doubling the length of time between cleanings. Let us cut your long term costs in half! Marshall Cleaning Service uses the highest quality carpet protection and floor sealants to maintain that clean look and prevent future spills and stains from setting. We strongly suggest this service for the continued maintenance of your carpets, rugs and upholstery. This protection helps repel ground-in dirt and tough stains from surfacing again. Marshall provides maximium protection for your home at a low cost. The result of having Scotchguard applied to your carpet, rugs or upholstery is that your fabric will look better and last longer.
Five Reasons Your Business Should Always Get Carpet Protector
1. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Make spots easier to remove.The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us out to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself. The result of having Scotchguard applied to your businesses carpet, rugs or upholstery is that your fabric will look better and last longer.