- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Did you know that thousands of structural fires occur every year due to clothes dryers? In connection with those fires, it is estimated that more than one hundred millions dollars in property loss is incurred each year. That is in addition to dozens of tragic deaths and hundreds of terrible injuries. These fires all occur due to dryer vent clogs that could be prevented with proper and regular cleaning. Don’t wait, Marshall is here to keep your home safe and clean.
Advantages of Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
While you can easily clean and maintain some areas of your dryer vent yourself, such as the lint catcher and tailpipe, professional attention to other areas of your dryer’s venting system such as pipes running through walls or ceilings is strongly recommended. The innovative technology used by Marshall allows our professionals to clean your entire dryer vent in as little as 30 minutes. In fact, in we can clean your dryer vent from the outside of your home in most cases, without ever stepping foot in your home.
The Fine Print:
- Deal must be purchased online to be eligible for discount
- Second floor cleanings may be an additional cost (where vent is located 8′ or higher from ground)
- Not valid for cash back
- Deal cannot be combined with other specials or offers
- Deal cannot be applied to current or past jobs
- For residential service only
- Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours
- Limit one deal per person/household
- Promotional value expires 120 days from date of purchase; paid amount does not expire
- Valid only within 20 mile radius of 37923.