WE LIKE YOU TO HAVE THE BEST.That is why we use the most current and best products in the industry. Let us tell you a little more about them.
- OUR EQUIPMENT
- SAPPHIRE SCIENTIFIC 370
- THE CLAW
- EVEREST 650
- SX-15 SURFACE CLEANER
- LINDHAUS LW38
Power plant, 20 HP Kohler gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM
Vacuum pump, Gardner Denver TriFlow® 406 tri-lobe blower. Vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 317 CFM.
Solution pump, General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.4 GPM at 1478 RPM.
Chemical injection system, Last step injection
Waste tank, 90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum.
Frame construction, TIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. aluminum box tubing
Frame finish, Corrosion-resistant powder coated
Heat exchanger, Single stage finned tube coil
Console dimensions (W × H × D), 16 × 38 × 45 in. | 41 × 97 × 114 cm
Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic inches than other competitive models freeing up precious van space
Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250 degrees
Longer belt life: Unique through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan.
Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
Last-step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
One of the most rigid frames ever built – reduces vibration and increases reliability
Optional pre-filter box: Easily clean filter from the van door
Waste pump-out switch located on the control panel – simplifies pumpout operation
- Aggressive Restorative Extraction Tool for Residential and Commercial Jobs
- Clean Carpet, Tile, and Grout with the RX-20 HE Total Floor Care System
- Works great on stains and heavily soiled, matted carpet.
- 1/2 in. thick clear acrylic top plate for viewing extraction results
- Vacuum release to prevent suction lock-down when stronger vacuum systems are used.
- Angled metal vacuum flange helps keep hose out of the way and accepts 1-1/2″ or 2″ hose cuffs.
- Upright handle adjusts to variable heights and detaches for easy storage.
- Pouch designed for easy wall mounting in your van or shop.
- All metal parts are stainless steel, zinc coated, or powder coated.
- Polymer materials are impervious to water
- Clear acrylic top plate is highly resistant to chemical damage
- New SX-7 – .25″
- Old SX-7 – 1.5″
- New SX-7 – .375″
- Old SX-7 – 3.25″
- Better cleaning and faster dry times than any competitive tool
- Cleans closer to walls and corners than any competitive tool
- 2,000 PSI rating
- Two 0502 spray bar jets
- One 6501 front jet
- Bullet proof Mosmatic swivel
- Vacuum relief
- 3.9 lbs.
- Cleans under toe kicks
Input power (Watt) – 1100
Water Lift (inch/H2O) – 79″
Air Volume (CFM) – 98
Brush motor (Watt) – 250
Constant brush roll speed (RPM) – 1800
Electronic Overload Control – Standard
Brush Width (inch) – 13″
Suction Width (inch) – 14″
Working capabilities (sq.ft/h) – 3400
Dosing pump – Standard
Spray/Extraction Kit – Optional
Detergent Container (lt.) – 2.6
Recovering Water Container (lt.) – 2.6
Total Weight Empty w/o cord (lbs) – 23.3
Handle Weight (lbs) – 2.8
Cord Length (feet) – 35
Brush pressure is adjustable and indication lights show the accurate setting.
Sophisticated electronic overload control maintains constant speed (1800 rpm) and switches off the motor in case of overload.