Marshall Cleaning Service provides excellent, professional service. Marshall’s strong reputation has given them the right to be called Knoxville’s #1 Carpet Cleaning Company. Marshall has a great track record of serving both residential and commercial clients. Marshall uses the very best state-of-the-art truck mounted carpet cleaning equipment; the most proven techniques and the the highest training standards for all of our team members. Marshall provides each of their customers with a 100% satisfaction GUARANTEE! Marshall stands behind their work and you’ll never be disappointed! Before your carpet is cleaned, please remove breakables and items from tables and other furniture that will be moved by our technicians. Remove all small items such as toys, boxes, magazines, shoes, etc. in the areas to be cleaned. Also, arrange for pets and children to be away from the areas where we will be cleaning.
Same Day Service Available – Just Ask!
Did you just realize you have guests coming over? Are you suffering from allergies? Did you just have a big spill that you can’t remove? Then our Same Service Day Service is just for you! Marshall Cleaning Service can provide you with quick and reliable SAME DAY service. Simply call Marshall at 865-414-9537 to make your Same Day reservation.
- Knoxville’s #1 Carpet Cleaner
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Affordable (price match reputable local companies)
- Professional service by a trained technician
- All services and warranties are 100% GUARANTEED!
- Receive a FREE bottle of spotter for all services over $129
Call 865-414-9537 and ask about today’s SAME DAY deals!
WHAT TO EXPECT
When a Marshall Cleaning Service technician arrives at your home or business, the following steps are followed to ensure the absolute best results.
- Pre-Inspection: Every great carpet cleaning experience starts with a proper pre-inspection. Our service technician will inspect your particular areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
- Commercial pre-vacuum : Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed to remove dry soil. Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in the cleaning process.
- Furniture Moving : If you have selected a package that includes furniture moving, your sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces (beds, china cabinets and dressers) are left in place under our regular pricing structure. Furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
- Pre-spray & Pre-spot: All traffic areas and spots are pretreated for more effective soil and spot removal.
- Pre-Groom: Your carpet will be pre-groomed with a carpet groomer to further loosen traffic area soil.
- Extract & Rinse : Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art, truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet pile. Pressure and heat are regulated so that carpet is not over-wet. We clean with water temperature between 200°F – 220°F, depending on your carpet.
- Neutralize: Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after the rinse depending on soiling condition, improving air quality by removing pollens, dust mites, etc. This also helps keep your carpet clean not allowing soil buildup as quickly.
- Post-spot Treatment: If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty spotting techniques are employed. Note: Permanent stains identified by our service technician may not be removed. Depending on the package that you select, additional charges may be incurred.
- Speed Dry: Depending on the package that you select, high velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to speed dry your carpet.
- Post Grooming : The carpet pile is set in one direction for faster drying and visual appeal.
Post Inspection : Please walk through your home or business to inspect our work. Your satisfaction is our guarantee!
Once your carpet is professionally cleaned, you might think everything is good until the next time you call Marshall Cleaning Service to handle your high traffic areas. While we do appreciate the business, we also recommend taking the time to have your carpets protected in addition to cleaned to ensure optimal results for prevention of ground in dirt and grime.Marshall Cleaning Service uses the highest quality carpet protection and floor sealants, including 3M ScotchgardTM Carpet Protection and DuPont Teflon® Protection to maintain that clean look and prevent future spills and stains from setting. We strongly suggest this service for the continued maintenance of your carpet and floors. This protection helps repel ground-in dirt and tough stains from surfacing again. We are a leading company in the Knoxville area in carpet cleaning, and provide professional, courteous service. Service GUARANTEED each and every time.
AFTER YOUR CARPET IS CLEANED
After your carpet has been cleaned, these simple steps can be a big help.
- Wear your booties over your feet. Marshall Cleaning Service will provide you with at least one pair. It’s a good idea to wear them so you don’t track dirt onto your carpet while it is drying.
- Be careful walking from your carpet to hard surfaces. Floors can be slippery.
- Keep pets and children off carpet for at least 4-6 hours.
- Remove blocks and tabs from underneath your furniture 24 hours after carpet is cleaned.
- Vacuum carpet any time after the first 24 hours.
- Enjoy your carpet.
- Tell all of your friends about your experience with Marshall Cleaning Service.